Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Time to Relax: June in Review

June was actually a very relaxed month for me Guiding-wise.
 
The only two Guiding things I had this month were our year end district meeting and the Camping Adviser's Workshop. Here are a few more pictures from the day (because two blog posts about the same day are not enough...)
 
Some more pond-dipping, a perfect rainy day activity!  

I love the lake at all times of the year, but early summer is awesome!
 
 I also turned 23 near the end of June, which was kind of exciting because I am pretty proud of what I have accomplished so far in my life.
 
 
One of the things that was on my mind this month was the horrible flooding that happened in Southern Alberta. I have a few friends who live in High River and were hit pretty bad with the flooding. If you would like to help out with the relief efforts in Calgary, High River, and the rest of Southern Alberta that was affected please click here. 
 

 
Sorry this is such a short post but it I just kind of relaxed this month. I am on summer break now so I will have more time to post! I do not want to be on the computer all summer but I will try and get more posts up. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment