Thursday, October 22, 2015

Girl Guide Cookie Witch Hats!

With Halloween fast approaching and cookie season winding down I thought I would share an easy little treat that I learned how to make when I was a Pathfinder! This would be a great addition to a unit Halloween party or just a treat at home. Enjoy!  


All you need is some Girl Guide cookies, icing, Hershey's kisses, and food colouring (not pictured).


First I used a little bit of food colouring to make some Halloween coloured icing.


Then I used a Ziploc bag with a hole in the corner to pipe the icing onto the cookie. 


The last thing you have to do is pop a Hershey's kiss on the top and you have a little witch hat. I only wish that the kisses were a little bit darker to match the cookies. Oh well! 


That's it! It takes about five minutes to make and they are so cute! Let me know if you make these! 

No comments:

Post a Comment