Saturday, May 12, 2012

Little Swiss Miss!

 
 
 
My little sister (well she is 20 so I guess not so little) left for Our Chalet this morning to spend the entire summer in Switzerland as a volunteer. Not only am I insanely jealous that she will have this incredible experience I am also really proud of her for taking this life-changing journey on her own. I did a session at Our Chalet in July of 2007 and it was so much fun! The white water rafting, mountain climbing and campfires were completely up my alley and I loved visiting a place that even though I had never been there before, felt like home.

 
Heather is one of the summer volunteers and she will be at Our Chalet as a summer assistant along with other girls from around the world. I guess I am making this post to be a bit braggy about my sister, but also to encourage all of the Girl Guides and Girl Scouts who read this blog to try and go to a world centre because it is an incredible life-changing experience and I would recommend it to anyone. Go well and safely!

No comments:

Post a Comment