Saturday, March 12, 2016

Farewell.


Hello Everyone! 
It is kind of weird writing this post...but it has been coming for a while. I started this blog as part of my project after returning from the Young Women's World Forum in 2010. I wanted to spread awareness about the Millennium Development Goals, sharing with others what amazing things were happening in Girl Guides of Canada, and empowering girls and young women to find something they are passionate about and try and make a difference in that. Overall I think I succeeded, which is a great feeling. I intended to keep this blog for 5 years, part of the plan from the beginning and now that time is up. I still love Girl Guides and it is a huge part of my life but it is no longer the most important part. I have grown into a completely different person, from a university student to a grade one teacher, and so many other things. I am not saying this is good-bye forever,  I might want to come back and blog some day, but for now I can say farewell. I hope you have enjoyed reading as much as I have enjoyed writing. 


Thank you for everything, 
Shannon 

1 comment: