Friday, August 2, 2013

July in Review: Time Off?

July was surprisingly a pretty busy month-
 
 I started the month making my traders for the Provincial Arts Camp. You can see my full blog post on the SWAPS here!
 
 I also went to the provincial office and saw the archives display. I also did a full blog post on that experience here...
 
 
 
 
 I came across this mural in downtown Edmonton of the Famous Five and I thought it was really cool! The Famous Five are highlighted (obviously)but in the background there are four different women's movements throughout history... it was really cool!
 
 I finally had a reason to buy pretty duct tape! I made a sit upon for camp out of newspapers, garbage bags, and duct tape!
 
 The grand event of the month was the Provincial Arts Camp. I did a whole post on this... I did a lot of posts! You can see more pictures here!
 
 I love hiking at Tangletrees!
 
Here is one more shot from camp out on the dock, my favourite part of the camp for sure!
 
Thanks for reading, there are some more exciting things coming up in August! Stay tuned!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment