Tuesday, February 5, 2013

My Life in Pictures: January!

Hello! I got the idea for this post a while back for all of the little things that I have pictures of but are not substantial enough to have a full post dedicated to them. So every month I will post a little bit about my month with pictures to keep a memory for me and share a bit about my life with you! Enjoy!

I started off the month by writing out receipts for my district's additional registration fees. It made quite a mess, but it didn't take as long as I thought it would so that was a bonus!


One of my fellow Spark leaders is a scientist so she has been leading a lot of science activities so the girls will complete their Exploring and Experimenting keeper. This was my favourite activity the girls did- Sparkly Volcanoes! Take baking soda, vinegar, soap, food colouring, and of course glitter and voila you get pictures like this. Priceless!


We also made these beauties- imaginary animals out of play dough and we let them raid the craft supplies bin. They turned out pretty fantastic and the girls loved making them!



My Oriental Trading order came in for Sparks Friendship Camp and I got so excited I had to line it all up and take pictures. :)


I went out to camp with my mom and sister's Guide group and it was a blast! Here is a picture of Heather buried in snow- courtesy of her Guides.

We were so lucky to have such beautiful weather out at camp we got some snowshoeing in and I got to wear my sunglasses. I love wearing sunglasses in winter!


We made peanut butter, bird seed, and pinecone bird feeders which was a messy, but fun craft.


I even got a chance to work on Spark Friendship Camp stuff! These are the tufts of Truffala Trees from the Lorax. Stay tuned to see what happens to them!


These are the highlights of my January- what were some of yours? Finally here is a picture of my kitten because he is so darn cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment