Sunday, January 9, 2011

First Presentation

This week I gave my first (very brief!) presentation to my Area council. Overall I think it was well received, but I feel like it was only the beginning of something that is going to grow and grow over time. My favourite part of doing the presentation was showing the video of the promises from around the world. Although it wasn't too hard to edit together I was very glad that it turned out the way it did in my mind. I am pretty sure that this is the first time that something has successfully transferred from my head to the real world. Anyways I hope that I inspired a few people to learn more about the Millennium Development Goals and take action towards accomplishing them. I know that my drive for change has increased exponentially since I actually started presentations. I hope that university doesn't get in the way of my projects, I am sure it will be fine but you never know. This is very short, but I don't have anything to say so that's all for now.
Until next time,
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment