Monday, December 15, 2014

Zoo Lights!

To finish the 2014 year off with my Guide unit we took them to the Festival of Light held at our city zoo. It was a fun experience to have with our unit and a good was to be in the holiday spirit without having a party. These photos kind of speak for themselves so I present to you a few memories from the Festival of Light! 



Ice sculptures on the pond, it was so beautiful! 


Arctic Foxes are so cute! 


I loved the way these trees sparkled and I tried to capture it with an out of focus photo... not sure if it worked, but I tried! 


A snow leopard in the snow! 



Tigers! 


I am not sure what kind of snake this is but he was a pretty cool dude! 



Kookaburra sits in the old gum tree....


These monkeys snuggling absolutely made my day! 


Baby meerkats = the cutest things of all time! 


The girls liked them too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment