Monday, May 5, 2014

Make it Monday: Bacon and Eggs for Dessert

For this week's Make it Monday I thought it would fun to share a recipe with you. We did this at my last Guide camp and the girls really loved it. My mom did this with me when I was a Spark so it has been around for a long time.
 
This is a really easy dish to put together you only need the following ingredients: Halfed canned peaches, whipped cream in a can, and chocolate covered "fingers."
 
 
Step One: Put the peach (egg yolk) on a plate.
 
 
Step Two: Spray whipped cream (egg white) around the peach. I personally don't like whipped cream so I just have a yolk when I make this dessert.
 
 
Step Three: Put chocolate wafers (bacon) on the plate.
 
 
 
Step Four: Enjoy!
 

 
Again this is a really easy dessert that any branch can make and it is a fun twist on "breakfast for dinner"
 
I hope you enjoyed this Make it Monday, let me know if you used this recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment