Sunday, September 22, 2013

www.girlguideforchange.com

I have decided to not renew my account on my website for a few reasons. First and foremost it is not being used. I forget about it and there have been no posts on the forums or pictures uploaded or anything. Second, it is expensive. I have paid $100 a year for the past two years to keep the website running and that is a fair chunk of change for something that is not being used. Third- I would much rather use websites that are already established like Twitter and YouTube to share information and ideas. So there you have it! Just thought I would share in case someone wants to go on it and it does not work. BUT I will be keeping the URL www.girlguideforchange.com to use for this blog because my business cards and everything have that on it. Anyways it is a pretty long ramble for such a small announcement but I wanted to let you know. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment