Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Exciting News!

I am typing this on my iPod so if the font is wonky or if there are a bunch if errors that is why.
This morning I got an email from Girl Guides of Canada inviting me to attend the Girls World Forum in Chicago,IL in July 2012 as a chaperone for two youth members. The conference will sort of be split in half because WAGGGS is asking for the chaperones to be members who attended another one of the world forums. I am very honoured and excited to again represent an organization that I really love on a global scale. I accepted the opportunity and am looking forward to getting to meet the young women I will be traveling with.

In other news the website is launched and has already got a lot of hits from all over the place, but I would love to have more members so sign up! It will be a lot of fun!

Thanks for listening.

1 comment:

  1. Hello and thank you for your blog. I am a newbie (one year now) guider with a group of 12 guides. I am always looking for resources. I'd love to bring in more global- and eco-ed for "my girls". I will be checking in every so often. Thanks - "Guider Margo"

    ReplyDelete